The Green Facade is a superb system for screening or separating areas to bring energy and life into commercial space and is cost-effective when compared to building partition walls.
Green Facades differ from Living Walls by using climbing wires, trellis, or stacked shelves. Green Facades have a reduced weight loading when compared to a Living Wall.
GreenAir will view your space, design and develop a concept. We then manage the project through plant supply, planting, installation and ongoing maintenance.
- Increases productivity, staff retention and the feeling of wellbeing
- Helps improves air quality by removal of harmful VOCs.
- Increases your property value
- Insulates against noise and vibrations
- Absorbs greenhouse gases and increases oxygen levels
- Customised sizes to suit your space
- Watertight planters so no leaking occurs when watered
- Planters, mulch trays and structural elements are available in colours to suit your project
- Wires are fixed from planters to ceiling, and lightly tensioned
- Climbing or cascading plants are chosen to suit light levels
- Freestanding or mobile solutions are available
- We service and maintain on a regular basis to ensure the ongoing health, growth and success of the Green Facade to achieve maximum visual impact
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.
- Building Facades
- Ceiling Features
- Climbing Plants
- Commercial Building
- Commercial Water Features
- Custom Water Features
- Designed for disassembly
- Emits low VOCs
- Energy Rating Service
- Landscape plants
- Locally made
- Packaging is reduced
- Reduces heating or cooling load
- Reduces waste or pollution
- Screening Plants
- Screen Walls
- Structural walls
- Wall Installation
- Water Feature Installation
- Water features
- Water Plants
- Wire Rope
- Plants, planters and trees