Roblitz® LED Highbay
- Aesthetics Lighting Solutions
Accommodating a variety of beam angles, outputs and installation options (suspended or surface mounted), the Orsam - Roblitz® LED Highbay is an ideal lighting solution for a broad range of applications such as warehouses, workshops and public areas.
The Roblitz® LED Highbay is a stylish, black powder coated round luminaire of die-cast aluminium construction. With superior strength and durability (IP65 rating), and a life of up to 50,000 hours, once installed the ROBLITZ® LED Highbay will remain virtually maintenance free. The light output from the Roblitz® LED Highbay ranges from 9100 lumens to 23000 lumens making it an ideal and energy efficient replacement for 150W – 400W HID high bays with up to 50% energy savings.
Further savings can be achieved with 1-10v dimming on board. Roblitz® LED Highbay is extremely energy efficient, producing high illumination with minimum maintenance.
- Up to 50% energy savings when comparing to traditional highbay technology
- Different optical designs for area lighting and storage rack lighting
- Easy and optional mounting method – Surface or Suspended
- 50,000 hours life time (L70)
- 1-10V dimmable – To achieve further savings
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.
- Ac Lighting
- Aluminium Board
- Aluminium Signs
- Construction Design
- Energy Efficient Led Lighting
- Feature Lighting
- High Bay Lighting
- LED lighting
- Optic Lighting
- Powder Coated Aluminium
- Public Area Lighting
- Road Design
- Road Signs
- Shop Design
- Suspended Lighting
- Traditional Lighting
- LED lighting