New Selector design launched
As 2012 draws to a close, Selector has just launched its first major redesign since 2009.
Browse around the site to find a streamlined product research experience enhanced by sharper images and typography. Products can now be showcased with our beautiful full-screen image galleries, on-page slideshows can now include video, and you can browse swatches and read catalogues in our new on-site PDF viewer.
An entirely new feature allows you to collect favorite products to review and share by simply clicking the plus button that appears on all image thumbnails.
We've also taken our past two years of observations about how people use Selector to tweak our interface, giving you simpler and more visible ways to contact suppliers or visit their websites to find out more about their products.
For our advertisers, on-demand and automated monthly reporting now includes a rolling 12-month overview, so you can see at a glance how your listings have performed over the past year.
We would like to also thank all our Selector users for a highly successful year, plus we've got several behind-the-scenes enhancements planned for the new year, and look forward to serving you even better in 2013.
New features at a glance
- Bold new visual appearance, with larger images that let you see products in more detail
- Featured product slideshow on home page
- Suppliers can now post videos in product listings
- On-site PDF reader for catalogues and product specification documents
- Create a list of your favorite products, and share it with friends, colleagues or clients
- Easier-to-find contact details and website links
A powerful online product resource for specifiers, and design and building industry decision makers.Learn more