Aktiv Balance sit-stand worksystem
- Crestline Furniture Systems
Avoid prolonged sitting periods - “Stand Up, Sit Less, Move More, More Often”.
Featuring a unique, adjustable, counterbalance pneumatic mechanism, Aktiv Balance enables simple, virtually instant height adjustment from 680mm - 1180mm for effective ergonomic sit-stand usage.
The desk height can be changed as quickly as you can stand up - simply release the patented safety lock with one hand and the desk glides up or down to the desired position. The desk moves from lowest to highest position in 0.9 seconds. Because it is so easy, operators change the height of their desks many times during a day which maximises the health benefits of the sit/stand concept.
- Easy to use – no slow, cumbersome crank handles to tediously wind the desk to the desired height.
- Economical to operate – no electric motors that use power.
- Silent – no noise distraction from motors.
- Reliable – No electrical connection or motor problems.
- Simple mechanism – minimises any maintenance issues.
- High quality – German engineering for maximum reliability.
- Surprisingly well priced compared to electric adjust systems.