Analog acoustic screen
- Designtree Ltd
The 2015 Analog acoustic screen by Designtree utilises the acoustic and structural properties of thick recycled PET felt panels to create a functional contemporary room divider with excellent acoustic absorbency. The screen allows the user to define space through both visual screening and the reduction of ambient noise.
Off-cuts from the production process of the screen are included with the screen. These can be used by the customer to fill in the cutouts if and where desired. This allows the end-user not only aesthetic customisation of the screen, but also the ability to manipulate its porosity for visual and acoustic privacy.
Made from recycled PET, zinc fasteners. Available in grey or charcoal, other colours available on request (MOQs apply).
Each panel - 1800mmH x 900mmW (panels overlap 60mm). Add more panels to achieve desired length. Lead time is 4-6 weeks.
- Modular extendable system.
- The screen material provides excellent acoustic absorbency.
- The screen is made from 100% recycled and recyclable PET (approximately 65% post consumer waste).
- The screen material is UV stabilised to resist colour fading and moisture damage. It’s also: non-toxic, non-allergenic, highly durable and easy to clean.
- Easily assembled from flat pack.
- Acoustic Design
- Acoustic panels
- Designed for disassembly
- Emits low VOCs
- Feature panels
- Locally made
- Post-consumer recycled content
- Post-industrial recycled content
- Privacy Panels
- Production waste is recyclable
- Structural Panels
- Wall panels
- Wall cladding, panelling and sheets
Designtree creates innovative, beautifully crafted furniture and lighting. We shape beautiful experiences through well-made objects.Learn more