LiveRoof® green roof system
LiveRoof® from Stormwater360 is a pre-vegetated modular hybrid greenroof system that delivers a full-grown functional greenroof immediately. The technology has been developed by growers to specifically grow plants on a rooftop environment, and there is no other system like it in New Zealand.
There are numerous benefits to using a pre-vegetated modular system:
- The modular system unites the entire soil continuum, allowing for the natural sharing of water, nutrients and beneficial organisms across the entire rooftop strata.
- Plant species can be tested to ensure they are right for the environment. This also allows for succession planting with the plants designed to evolve.
- Plants are stronger and more established when they are installed on the harsh rooftop environment.
- Greater vegetated surface coverage meaning less weeding and maintenance costs.
- Pre-grown plants means less time on site working at heights, leading to a more efficient install.
Stormwater360 have installed numerous roofs across New Zealand, including Te Kaitaka-‘ The Cloak’ , and the largest extensive greenroof in the country at Mt Difficulty Wines in Central Otago.
- Emits low VOCs
- Locally made
- Packaging is reduced
- Post-consumer recycled content
- Post-industrial recycled content
- Production waste is recyclable
- Reduces energy consumption
- Reduces heating or cooling load
- Reduces waste or pollution
- Supported by take-back program
- Top Soil
- Water Plants
- Roofing and roofs