Net Effect One carpet tile
Net Effect One is a collection of three textures in 50cm squares that, when placed side by side, describes the precise moment when the sea foams into the shore.
Net Effect One consists of three tufted textured loop patterns:
B601TM consists of a more pronounced, sculpted pattern with visibly higher pile height and lighter accents.
B602TM consists of a transition tile that is part B601 and part B603.
B603TM is as complex as B601, but in a tighter, lower face where each colour way appears slightly deeper.
- Carpet tile
- Ecospecifier rated
- GECA rated
- ISO 14001 compliant
- Locally made
- Low embodied water
- Made using renewable energy
- Post-consumer recycled content
- Post-industrial recycled content
- Recycled yarn
- Reduces energy consumption
- Reduces waste or pollution
- Reduces water consumption
- Supported by take-back program
- Carpets and rugs