Romex® Easy pavement fixing mortar
- Drymix Romex
Romex® is proud to distribute one of the world’s leading pave jointing systems.
With more than 20 years of research and development, Romex® in Germany has developed pavement fixing mortars that can be applied in almost all weather conditions. From decorative gardens to major traffic areas, Romex® has a solution for your pavement fixing needs.
Romex® Easy is highly water permeable and easy to use. Mixed and ready to use, this DIY pavement fixing mortar is suitable for pedestrian and light traffic. No weed growth or cement residue. Available in three colours: neutral, stone grey and basalt.
• Made in New Zealand using German technology.
• For pedestrian and light vehicle traffic.
• For joint widths from 5mm wide.
• For joint depths from 30mm deep.
• Highly water permeable.
• Mixed ready to use in 20kg vacuum packed bags.
• For DIY use.
• Frost resistant.
• Can be applied during drizzle.
• Practically no resin film.
• No weed growth.
• Firm under foot.
• No cement residue.
Romex® Easy is suitable for:
• Natural, concrete, stone and clinker surfaces.
• Narrow and wide joints.
• Horizontal and vertical surfaces.
The application of Romex® pavement fixing mortars is always simple: work it in, brush it off and you're finished.