Rotaliana Ipe series
- Aesthetics Lighting Solutions
The Ipe series shows how less can be more when style is involved.
Sleek and refined, the Ipe series creates a major visual impact with a minimum of space. The form is incredibly simple, inspired by the IPE steel beams used in modern architecture. The combination of curves and flat planes makes the Ipe an appealing light with depth and character.
Made of polished and white painted aluminium, it is lightweight and very contemporary. The Ipe provides indirect illumination upwards and downwards in equal measure due to its unique shape. This makes it ideal for hallways or large rooms where indirect lighting is needed.
The clever design of the Ipe means that plenty of bright light is produced, but no glare is created. For a truly stunning lighting arrangement, these lights create a very dramatic effect when used in groups.
- The smallest version functions with a halogen light bulb, and all the other models function with high-performance energy-saving light bulbs.
- Ipe is made of aluminium, polished, and painted.
- The shape of the device draws its inspirations from metal beams used in architecture, hence the name of the lamp.
- It is original and yet discreet.
- Die-cast aluminium body, polished and painted with high temperature varnish; moulded steel wall fitting and pirex glass protection.
- 3 colours: Brushed Nichel, Matt White and Silver
- Ac Lighting
- Aluminium beams
- Cast Glass
- Cast Steel
- Colour Lighting
- Contemporary Lighting
- Contemporary Wall Lights
- Feature Lighting
- Halogen Bulbs
- Halo Lighting
- Light Beams
- Metal Paint
- Modern Lighting
- Modern Lights
- Painted Glass
- Performance Lighting
- Polished Glass
- Steel Beams
- Steel I Beams
- Wall lights
- Wall, ceiling lighting and fittings